HDBaseT 4K Extender Set - 70m (4K up to 40m)
The XT-HDBT-EX70-4K-KIT is a 4K HDBaseT solution delivering HDMI with HDCP 2.2 support, Bi-directional IR and PoH (PoE) up to lengths of 40m at 4K (70m at 1080p) over a single CAT cable.
Our EX-HDBT-EX70-4K HDBaseT™ extender kit offers market leading features and outstanding value. This product delivers HDMI, Bi-directional IR and Bi-directional PoH up to lengths of 70m.
Important Note: This product uses Xantech’s legendary 12v IR signal to ensure reliability. We recommend using any of Xantech’s IR receivers and emitters. This product is also compatible with all ELAN controller IR outputs.
HDBaseT™ transmits uncompressed full HD digital video, audio, 100 BaseT Ethernet, Power-over-HDBaseT (PoH) and IP / RS-232 signals through a single CAT 6 cable over distances of up to 100 meters.
HDCP2.2 is the next generation of copy protection required to allow the playback of the latest 4K source media.
Power over HDBaseT™ (POH)
Xantech extenders and matrices feature PoH. This feature allows you to power the remote HDBaseT™ receiver/s via the CAT cable, removing the need for a power supply.
A 4K display has four times the number of pixels than your current Full HD 1080p display so the clarity of the image is much more superior and detailed.
For HDMI and Toslink cable accessories Click here.
• 1 x XT-HDBT-EX70-4K-TX
• 1 x XT-HDBT-EX70-4K-RX
• 1 x 12V / 2A DC Power Supply
• 2 x Mounting Brackets
• 1 x Quick Reference Guide
• Advanced HDBaseT™ technology offering uncompressed video and audio with zero latency
• Extends HDMI 1080P up to a distance of 70m over a single CAT cable
• Supports 4K UHD video up to 40m (3840 x 2160 @30Hz 4:4:4, 4096 x 2160 @24Hz 4:4:4 and 4K @60Hz 4:2:0)
• Supports Bi-directional IR from input and output locations
• Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD®, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Digital Plus® and DTS-HD® Master Audio Transmission
• Supports bi-directional PoH (Power over HDBaseT™) to power extender from either matrix, transmitter or receiver end
• HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Shipping Info
- Length11.46 (Inches)
- Width6.02 (Inches)
- Height3.15 (Inches)
- Weight2.2 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Other Specifications
- Video Input 1x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- 1x HDBaseT™ RJ45
- Video Output 1x HDBaseT™ RJ45
- 1x HDMI Type A, 19-pi, femal
- IR Input Ports 2x 3.5mm stereo jack
- IR Output Ports 2x 3.5mm mono jack
- Power Supply 12V / 2A DC, screw type connector
- Power Consumption 9.5W
- Ind. Extender Dimensions (W x D x H) 105mm x 75mm x 26mm, without connections
- Ind. Extender Dimensions (W x D x H) 110mm x 75mm x 26mm, with connections
- Ind. Unit Weight 0.25kg
- Box Dimensions (W x D x H) 295mm x 155mm x 80mm
- Shipping Weight 0.95kg
- Operating Temperature 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Mounting kit included
2 year unlimited