Universal Micro Link Extended Range Receiver
Micro Link Universal IR Receiver.
The Micro Link IR Receiver is a small peep-hole style infrared repeater assembly. The Micro Link IR Receiver is equipped with a 7-foot cable and a 3.5mm stereo mini plug, which is plugged directly into the “IR RCVR” jack on the connecting block, such as the models 78944, CB60, and 79144. The Micro Link IR Receiver is primarily intended for use in installations where the connecting block is within reach of its 7-foot cable – as when installing the Micro Link IR Receiver in a cabinet where the controlled equipment is behind closed doors.
- Small size; mounts in 1/2” diameter hole. 2 inches deep (50mm).
- Quick-Connect 3.5mm Stereo Mini Plug on 7ft. cable for direct plug-in to Xantech Connecting Blocks.
- Works in normal 3-wire mode (12VDC, IR, GND).
- Green Talkback LED for System Verification.
- Shipping Info
- Length6.1 (Inches)
- Width3.5 (Inches)
- Height1.5 (Inches)
- Weight0.25 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty129
- Proposition 65 Warning
- Warning:WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm â€“ www.P65Warnings.ca.gov