HDMI 4K 4x1 Switcher with Audio Breakout and EDID Management
The XT-SW41-4K18G 4K HDMI 2.0 switcher distributes four HDMI sources to a single output at video resolutions up to and including 4K @ 60Hz 4:4:4.
The XT-SW41-4K18G 4K HDMI 2.0 switcher distributes 4x HDMI sources to a single output. The switcher supports full HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 with video resolutions up to and including 4K @ 60Hz 4:4:4. The 4-Way switcher also includes the advanced features of audio breakout, EDID management and RS-232 control for integration with third-party control systems.
Important Note: This product uses Xantech’s legendary 12v IR signal to ensure reliability. We recommend using any of Xantech’s IR receivers and emitters. This product is also compatible with all ELAN controller IR outputs.
HDCP2.2 is the next generation of copy protection required to allow the playback of the latest 4K source media.
A 4K display has four times the number of pixels than your current Full HD 1080p display so the image is of much higher clarity and detail.
For HDMI and Toslink cable accessories Click here.
• 1x XT-SW41-4K18G
• 1x 5V/1A DC Power Supply
• 1x Remote Control
• 1x Mounting Kit
• 1x Quick Reference Guide
• Features 4x HDMI inputs that can be switched to a single HDMI output
• Supports full HDMI 2.0 specification 4K UHD video (4K @ 60Hz 4:4:4)
• Supports 3D signal display
• Supports all industry standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA and 480i-4K
• Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD®, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Digital Plus® and DTS-HD® Master Audio Transmission
• HDMI audio breakout to analog L/R audio and coaxial digital outputs concurrently*
• Supports CEC bypass (Consumer Electronics Control)
• Controlled via front panel, IR and RS-232
• Advanced EDID management
• HDCP 2.2 compliant
* Does not down-mix Dolby / DTS / multi-channel audio signals
- Shipping Info
- Length11.7 (Inches)
- Width6.2 (Inches)
- Height4 (Inches)
- Weight2.5 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Other Specifications
- Video Input Connectors 4x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- Video Output Connectors 1x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- Audio Output Connectors 1x RCA (SPDIF), 1x 3.5mm stereo jack (L/R)
- RS-232 Serial Port 1x DB-9, female
- IR Input Ports 1x 12V 3.5mm stereo jack
- EDID 4-Pin DIP switch
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 197 x 104 x 48mm (with connections)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 197 x 94 x 41mm (without connections)
- Ind. Weight 0.6kg (excluding accessories)
- Carton / Box Dimensions (W x D x H) 295 x 155 x 100 mm
- Shipping Weight 1.2kg
- Operating Temperature 32Â°F to 104Â°F (0Â°C to 40Â°C)
- Storage Temperature -4Â°F to 140Â°F (-20Â°C to 60Â°C)
- Power Supply 5V / 1A DC power supply, screw type connector
2 year unlimited