HDMI 4K 1x2 Splitter with Audio Breakout and EDID Management
The XT-SP12-4K18G 4K HDMI 2.0 splitter distributes a single HDMI source to two simultaneous outputs at video resolutions up to and including 4K @ 60Hz 4:4:4.
The XT-SP12-4K18G 4K HDMI 2.0 splitter distributes a single HDMI source to two simultaneous outputs. The splitter supports full HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 with video resolutions up to and including 4K @ 60Hz 4:4:4. The 4-way splitter also includes the advanced features of audio breakout and EDID management.
HDCP2.2 is the next generation of copy protection required to allow the playback of the latest 4K source media.
A 4K display has four times the number of pixels than your current Full HD 1080p display so the image is of much higher clarity and detail.
For HDMI and Toslink cable accessories Click here.
• 1x XT-SP12-4K18G
• 1x 5V/2A DC Power Supply
• 1x Mounting Kit
• 1x Quick Reference Guide
• Features 1x HDMI input that is replicated to 2x HDMI outputs
• Supports full HDMI 2.0 specification 4K UHD video (4K @ 60Hz 4:4:4)
• Supports 3D signal display
• Supports all industry standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA and 480i-4K
• Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD®, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Digital Plus® and DTS-HD® Master Audio Transmission
• Advanced EDID management
• HDMI audio breakout to analog L/R audio and coaxial digital outputs concurrently*
• HDCP 2.2 compliant
* Does not down-mix Dolby / DTS / multi-channel audio signals
- Shipping Info
- Length8.07 (Inches)
- Width4.72 (Inches)
- Height3.54 (Inches)
- Weight2 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Other Specifications
- Video Input Connectors 1x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- Video Output Connectors 2x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- Audio Output Connectors 1x RCA (SPDIF), 1x 3.5mm stereo jack (L/R)
- Rack Mounted Rack ears included
- EDID 4-Pin DIP switch
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 159 x 71 x 22mm (with connections)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 159 x 64 x 22mm (without connections)
- Ind. Weight 0.3kg (excluding accessories)
- Carton / Box Dimensions (W x D x H) 205 x 120 x 90 mm
- Shipping Weight 0.4kg
- Operating Temperature 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Power Supply 5V / 1A DC power supply, screw type connector
2 year unlimited