HDBaseT 4x4 Matrix Kit with 4 HDBT Receivers - 70m (4K up to 40m)
The XT-HDBT-MX44-4K-KIT is a 4K HDCP 2.2 Matrix package, delivering HDMI, Bi-directional IR and PoH up to lengths of 70m over a single CAT cable.
The XT-HDBT-MX44-4K-KIT 4x4 HDBaseT™ Matrix offers unprecedented performance and value for the custom installation market. The XTHDBT- MX44-4K-KIT is a 4K HDCP 2.2 Matrix package, delivering HDMI, Bi-directional IR and PoH (Power over HDBaseT) up to lengths of 70m over a single CAT cable. The Matrix also provides advanced features including simultaneous HDBaseT™/HDMI on output 1 and a web browser interface module for control and configuration of the matrix. The XT-HDBT-MX44-4K-KIT is supplied with 4 x XT-HDBT-EX70-4K-RX Receivers.
Important Note: This product uses Xantech’s legendary 12v IR signal to ensure reliability. We recommend using any of Xantech’s IR receivers and emitters. This product is also compatible with all ELAN controller IR outputs.
HDBaseT transmits uncompressed full HD digital video, audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, Power-over- HDBaseT (PoH) and IP / RS-232 signals through a single CAT 6 cable over distances of up to 100 metres.
HDCP2.2 is the next generation of copy protection required to allow the playback of the latest 4K source media.
Power over HDBaseT™ (POH)
Xantech extenders and matrices feature PoH. This feature allows you to power the remote HDBaseT receiver/s via the CAT cable, removing the need for a power supply.
A 4K display has four times the number of pixels than your current Full HD 1080p display so the clarity of the image is much more superior and detailed.
For HDMI and Toslink cable accessories Click here.
• 1x XT-HDBT-MX44-4K
• 4x XT-HDBT-EX70-4K-RX
• 4x Mounting kits for XT-HDBT-EX70-RX
• 1x 24V/3.5A DC Power Supply
• 1x Remote Control
• 1x Mounting Kit for XT-HDBT-MX44-4K
• 1x Quick Reference Guide
• Advanced HDBaseT™ technology offering uncompressed video and audio with zero latency
• Features 4x HDMI inputs which can be independently routed to 4x HDBaseT™ outputs
• Output 1 features simultaneous HDMI and HDBaseT™ output
• Extends HDMI up to a distance of 70m over single CAT cable
• Supports 4K UHD video up to 40m (3840 x 2160 @30Hz 4:4:4, 4096 x 2160 @24Hz 4:4:4, and 4K @60Hz 4:2:0)
• Web interface module for control and configuration of Matrix Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD®, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Digital Plus® and DTS-HD® Master Audio Transmission
• Supports bi-directional IR on all HDBaseT™ outputs
• Control via front panel , IR, RS-232 and TCP/IP
• 1U Design for 19” rack mount integration
• Mounting kit included
• Advanced EDID management
• HDCP 2.2
- Shipping Info
- Length19.49 (Inches)
- Width11.81 (Inches)
- Height6.02 (Inches)
- Weight10.36 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Other Specifications
- Video Input Connectors 4x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- Video Output Connectors 1x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- 4x HDBaseT™ RJ45 connector
- RS-232 Serial Port 1x DB-9, female
- EDID 4-Pin DIP switch
- IR Input Ports 5x 3.5mm stereo jack
- IR Output Ports 4x 3.5mm stereo jack
- EDID 4-Pin DIP switch
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 440mm x 202mm x 44mm (without connections)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 440mm x 211mm x 52mm (with connections)
- Video Input Connectors 1x HDBaseT™ RJ45 connector
- Video Output Connectors 1x HDMI Type A, 19-pin female
- IR Input ports 1x 12V 3.5mm stereo jack
- IR Output ports 1x 12V 3.5mm mono jack
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 104mm x 73mm x 27mm (without connections)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 108mm x 73mm x 27mm (with connections)
- Carton / Box Dimensions (W x D x H) 495 x 300 x 153 mm
- Shipping Weight 4.7kg
- Operating Temperature 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Power Supply 24V / 3.5A DC power supply, screw type connector
2 year unlimited