HDBaseT 4K 1x4 Splitter Kit with 4 HDBT Receivers - 70m (4K up to 40m)
The XT-HDBT-SP14-KIT 4K UHD HDBaseT splitter distributes a single HDMI source to four included XT-HDBT-EX70-4K receivers at up to lengths of 70m over a single CAT cable.
The XT-HDBT-SP14-KIT 4K UHD HDBaseT™ splitter distributes a single HDMI source to four simultaneous HDBaseT outputs with HDCP2.2 support. It transmits HDMI, bi-directional IR and PoH (Power over HDBaseT) up to lengths of 70m over a single CAT cable to one of 4x included XT-HDBT-EX70-4K receivers. The 4-way splitter also features a HDMI loop-out, audio breakout and EDID management.
Important Note: This product uses Xantech’s legendary 12v IR signal to ensure reliability. We recommend using any of Xantech’s IR receivers and emitters. This product is also compatible with all ELAN controller IR outputs.
HDBaseT transmits uncompressed full HD digital video, audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, Power-over- HDBaseT (PoH) and IP / RS-232 signals through a single CAT 6 cable over distances of up to 100 meters.
HDCP2.2 is the next generation of copy protection required to allow the playback of the latest 4K source media.
Power over HDBaseT™ (POH)
Xantech extenders and matrices feature PoH. This feature allows you to power the remote HDBaseT receiver/s via the CAT cable, removing the need for a power supply.
A 4K display has four times the number of pixels than your current Full HD 1080p display so the clarity of the image is much more superior and detailed.
For HDMI and Toslink cable accessories Click here.
• 1x XT-HDBT-SP14-4K
• 4x XT-HDBT-EX70-4K-RX
• 4x Mounting kits for XT-HDBT-EX70-RX
• 1x 12V/5A DC Power Supply
• 1x Mounting Kit for XT-HDBT-SP14-4K
• 1x Quick Reference Guide
• Advanced HDBaseT™ technology offering uncompressed video and audio with zero latency
• Features 1x HDMI input that is replicated to 4x HDBaseT™ outputs
• Features 1x HDMI loop out for integrating local displays or cascading to multiple devices
• Extends HDMI 1080P up to a distance of 70m over single CAT cable
• Supports 4K UHD video up to 40m (3840 x 2160 @30Hz 4:4:4, 4096 x 2160 @24Hz 4:4:4, and 4K @60Hz 4:2:0)
• Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD®, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Digital Plus® and DTS-HD® Master Audio Transmission
• Supports PoH (Power over HDBaseT) to power compatible HDBaseT receivers
• HDMI audio breakout via analog L/R audio and coaxial digital outputs concurrently*
• Advanced EDID management
• HDCP 2.2 Compliant
* Does not down mix Dolby / DTS / multi-channel audio signals
- Shipping Info
- Length13.19 (Inches)
- Width11.22 (Inches)
- Height2.28 (Inches)
- Weight4.82 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Other Specifications
- Video Input Connectors 1x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- Video Output Connectors 1x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- 4x HDBaseT™ RJ45
- Audio Output Connectors 1x RCA (SPDIF), 1x 3.5mm stereo jack (L/R)
- EDID 4-Pin DIP switch
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 288mm x 145mm x 23mm (without connections)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 288mm x 154mm x 31mm (with connections)
- Ind. Weight 2.0kg (excluding accessories)
- Video Input Connectors 1x HDBaseT™ RJ45 connector
- Video Output Connectors 1x HDMI Type A, 19-pin female
- IR Input ports 1x 12V 3.5mm stereo jack
- IR Output ports 1x 12V 3.5mm mono jack
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 104mm x 73mm x 27mm (without connections)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 108mm x 73mm x 27mm (with connections)
- Carton / Box Dimensions (W x D x H) 335 x 285 x 134 mm
- Shipping Weight 2.3kg
- Operating Temperature 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Power Supply 12V / 5A DC power supply, screw type connector
2 year unlimited