Advanced Signal Manager with Audio Embedder / De-Embedder and EDID Management
The XT-HDMI-SM-4K18G HDMI Signal Manager helps solve HDMI compatibility, HDCP2.2, clock stretching, EDID and handshaking issues that are becoming common problems when distributing HDMI signals.
The XT-HDMI-SM-4K18G HDMI Signal Manager has been designed to help solve HDMI compatibility, HDCP 2.2, clock stretching, EDID, and handshaking issues that are common problems when distributing HDMI signals. The XT-HDMI-SM-4K18G also enables de-embedding or embedding audio within the HDMI signal path, allowing breakout of up to 7.1 channel audio signals. The XT-HDMI-SM-4K18G supports full HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 with video resolutions up to and including 4K @ 60Hz 4:4:4.
HDCP2.2 is the next generation of copy protection required to allow the playback of the latest 4K source media.
A 4K display has four times the number of pixels than your current Full HD 1080p display so the clarity of the image is much more superior and detailed.
For HDMI and Toslink cable accessories Click here.
• 1 x XT-HDMI-SM-4K18G
• 1 x 5V/1A DC power supply
• 1 x Mounting kit
• 1 x User manual
• Can help to solve most common HDMI EDID, HDCP handshaking issues
• Supports 4K UHD video (up to 4K @60Hz 4:4:4)
• HDMI audio de-embedded to both analog L/R audio and coaxial digital outputs concurrently* (analog audio supports 2CH PCM only)
• Embed Audio onto the HDMI signal path from analog L/R (analog audio supports 2CH PCM only)
• Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio Transmission
• Advanced EDID management
• HDCP 2.2 Compliant
* Does not down-mix Dolby / DTS / multi-channel audio signals
- Shipping Info
- Length6.4 (Inches)
- Width4.5 (Inches)
- Height3.4 (Inches)
- Weight1.38 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Other Specifications
- Audio Input Connectors 1x Analog left/right audio (3.5mm stereo jack)
- Audio Output Connectors 1x RCA (SPDIF) & 1x analog left/right audio (3.5mm stereo jack)
- Video Input Connectors 1x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- Video Output Connectors 1x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- EDID 4-Pin DIP switch
- MODE 4-Pin DIP switch
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 115 x 87 x 22mm (with connections)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 104 x 87 x 22mm (without connections)
- Ind. Weight 0.3kg (excluding accessories)
- Carton / Box Dimensions (W x D x H) 160 x 108 x 85 mm
- Shipping Weight 0.6kg
- Operating Temperature 32Â°F to 104Â°F (0Â°C to 40Â°C)
- Storage Temperature -4Â°F to 140Â°F (-20Â°C to 60Â°C)
- Power Supply 5V / 1A DC power supply, screw type connector
2 year unlimited