The Xantech MRKP2 is a fully-featured zone controller specifically designed for multi-room systems based on the MX88 series, MRC88m, or MRAUDIO8x8m multi-room controllers. It provides Source Selection, Volume, Mute and Power control as well as control of all connected sources via its hard buttons, LCD
touch-screen, and its built-in IR receiver.
- Fits in recommended North American standard two gang electrical back boxes.
- 2.4” touch-screen 16-bit Color TFT LCD display
- Displays multiple lines meta-data and menu navigation lists
- Full-featured keypad with navigation and select hard buttons.
- Selectable keypad color backlighting
- Includes a screw-less wall plate
- Quick Plug and Play Installation – No PC Software Programming Required.
- Hot Swappable – no need to shut down and reset system when upon connection of keypad
- Supports Xantech QuickConfig™
- Built-In Interference Resistant (CFL, LCD, Plasma) IR Receiver for System and Source Control
- Built-in connecting blocks for use with optional Xantech external IR receiver and IR emitters.
- KCK2 color change kit – convert MRKP2 to black, almond, or ivory (Sold Seperately)
- MRC44CB1 connecting block with 782ERGPS High Current AC adaptor – for connecting multiple MRKP2s within a system – see sections 2 and 3 of the manual for further details
Download: MRKP2 UD MX88 programming Instructions MRKP2 and MRKP2E