The RT8 Router is a ONE-IN/EIGHT-OUT IR switcher. It directs an infrared control signal to any one of 8 output ports or all 8 as a group. It is intended for selective control of up to 8 TV monitors (or any other
A/V product) from control locations using Xantech IR Receivers and /or SmartPads. The "I" and "G" output ports provide the ability to drive LEDs placed at each controlled device location so that you can see which device is being addressed at any given time. The RT8 responds to the Xantech RC68+ (or RC68) commands and is Code Group changeable by the installer.
- RT8 requires a 782ERGPS power supply
- RT16-10 requires a 782ERGPS power supply
- Requires RC68X Programmer
- RT16-10 fits standard 19" rack mount
- A four-terminal plug-in connector, "IR RCVR INPUT", permits connection of IR Receivers, Keypads,Controllers, etc