The IPRS232 XtraLink IP™ enables the transmission of RS232, RS422, or RS485 serial commands over an existing IP network to a specific IP address now with Power of Ethernet (POE) for streamlined installation. By allowing the use of an existing wired or wireless IP network, it offers new opportunities in installation and system flexibility, particularly in retrofitting older buildings, where new wire runs may not be practical.
Combine the XtraLink IPTM with the Xantech Commercial CRMWIC and you can now have Serial control and Feedback of a multitude of devices all over IP.
The CSPLCD LCD controller along with the CRMWIC and IPRS232 creates a powerful Room Control Kit that allows external room monitoring of projector status etc. over an IP network.
• Enables serial commands to be sent over an existing IP network
• IP network can be either wired or wireless
• Power over Ethernet (POE) capable
• Eliminates need to run dedicated control lines
• SD slot for future Web Control
• Simple and reliable
• 12VDC 500mA power supply
• Instruction manual
• CD ROM
DOWNLOAD: Firmware Upgrade - Ver. 01.14