Important Notice: MRC88m and MRC88CTL are not compatible when used together in expanded mode.
The MRC88m is an eight-source, eight-zone A/V distribution amplifier that allows the control and distribution of eight separate source components to eight different zones, with the capacity to expand to up to sixteen zones of control and distribution. It allows control of source components through both RS232 and IR.
- Eight Audio inputs
- Eight Video inputs
- Eight zone-specific outputs
- Expandable to 16 zones
- Six Zone built-in amplification
- Controllable through SPLCD SmartPad LCD™ as well as dedicated MRC88 keypads
- Easily programmed through Universal Dragon-Drop IR™ software
- Programmable macros allows simplified device control
- Intelligent Power Management for positive device control through video and current sense on _all 8 source inputs
- 16 routable IR ports
- Two routable bi-directional RS232 ports
- Also available in 230 VAC / 50 Hz.
Order: MRC88M (120VAC Version)
Order: MRC88ME (230VAC Version)
Download: MRC88 RS232 Protocol Document
Universal Dragon Programming Guide
MRC88m - Quick Config Guide
MRC88m Auto Configuration Guide
XT1 - MRC88m Quick Start
XMUSIC - MRC88m Quick Start
XIS100 - MRC88m Quick Start
XDT - MRC88m Quick Start