Xantech’s engineering team tapped the resources responsible for some of the leading name-brand speakers to create the high-value and high-performance XS-series speakers. Conceived for the production housing market where the desire for premium upgrades intersects with the necessity of cost-containment, the XS ceiling speakers take their technology and materials cue from the more advanced speakers on the market. The difference with the XS series is that only technology, materials and precision craftsmanship were allowed to contribute to the fi nal product—with the ultimate goal of delivering all the performance of the top name-brands without the marketing costs that usually go with it. The result is a speaker with all the right credentials to serve as a sound delivery platform in any residential or light commercial application—one built to last for the life of the installation. A precision woofer assembly featuring an advanced polypropylene cone coupled with a compliant audio-grade rubber surround generates clean, tight bass. The high-defi nition polydome tweeter is integrated into an advanced motor assembly comprised of an ultra-high effi ciency neodymium magnet structure
augmented with Ferrofl uid cooling to accurately reproduce high-frequency musical details and transients. When price is no object, there are a lot of alternatives. But when value and performance must be in perfect balance, audio/video design specialists can narrow their speaker selection to a fi eld of one: Xantech’s XS6C.
- Multiple easy-lock clamps for a fast, secure installation to any interior surface
- Paint-friendly frame and grill for matching any décor
- Easy-connect spring terminals for quick installation and long-term integrity
- 6.5 in/16.5cm woofer with polypropylene cone, rubber surround, and aluminum voice coil.
- .75 in/19mm polydome tweeter with neodymium magnet and Ferrofl uid® cooling
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 20,000HzSensitivity (1Watt/1meter): 88dB
- Recommend amplifi er power: 10 Watts RMS minimum
- Power handling: 50 Watts RMS
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
- Dimensions: Width: 9.25 in/25.5 cm
Height: 9.25 in/23.5 cm
Depth: 4.25 in/11.5 cm
- Shipping weight (pair): 9 lbs/4 kg