Xantech MPCI Multi-room PC Control Interface is based on Autonomic Controls, Inc. MCS software, optimized for use with Xantech products. It brings the power of metadata-rich digital and web-based media to Xantech multiroom systems, enabling convenient and easy access to media diverse range of content throughout the home. Each audio stream is accompanied with its own content/menu navigation, metadata, and cover art (when available) via RS232 and IP connections between the worldwide web, a PC, and the Xantech system.
Allows playback of locally stored network content such as iTunes® and Windows Media Audio®, and cloud content such as Pandora®, Sirius Internet Radio®, XM-Online®, and RadioTime® (coming soon). Other web-based music services are planned for introduction at later dates. Up to 4 independent and simultaneous audio programs, controllable as 4 independent sources. Full metadata and menu navigation for each source. Album cover available for compatible sources. Supports IP and RS232 communication.
• Multiple streams of audio from a single PC
• Ultra fast and reliable operation
• Works with Windows 7, Vista, or XP: 32 or 64 bit
• Live transport and navigation feedback
• Displays “Now Playing” metadata such as artist, album, title, track progress, etc.
• Control iTunes, Windows Media Player, Pandora, XM Online, Sirius, Internet Radio, RadioTime (coming soon)
Controllable Media Players
• iTunes Version 7 or greater
• Windows Media Player 11
Supported Online Services
• XM Radio
• Sirius Internet Radio
• RadioTime (introduction TBD)
Independent Stereo Audio Outputs
• 3 per 5.1 sound card
• 4 per 7.1 sound card (Multiple sound cards supported)
• RS-232 via MX88vi, MX88ai, MRC88m, or MRAUDIO8x8m
• IP via MX88vi, MX88ai, MRC88m with MRIP, and MRAUDIO8x8m with MRIP
PC and other hardware requirements
• Windows 7, Vista, or XP: 32 and 64 Bit
• 2GHz CPU
• 1GB RAM
Sound card: On-board audio on current Intel and AMD motherboards, as
well as Realtek based aftermarket cards, such as Soundblaster.
RS232 interface (or approved USB to RS232) interface, if not using IP
interface. If using RS232 or USB-to-RS232 interface, a separate
RS232connection/port is required for each audio stream.
interface (MX88vi, MX88ai, and/or MRC/MRA88m with MRIP IP Interface
Module). In this configuration, only one IP port is required regardless
of number of audio streams.
• Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS): The
use of UPS is strongly recommended, as it will prevent possible
start-up or configuration issues caused by an unexpected AC power
interruption to the host PC.
Network Requirements for internet-based services:
• A live (always-on) broadband internet connection (WAN) to the world wide web
• A good and uncongested LAN (Local Area Network) is also essential for high quality audio streaming
DOWNLOAD: Click Here
To purchase a license for this software, please contact Xantech Customer Service at 1-800-843-5465 (Press 2).
1. The Xantech MPCI is a software that runs on a Windows PC. IT
(computer network set up and configuration) know-how and custom
installation expertise will be required during set-up.
purchased Xantech MPCI Windows software license is for use on one single
computer, and only in conjunction with one Xantech MRIP, MX88vi, or
3. Purchases of MPCI are non-refundable once a
license key has been activated. Before purchasing a license, please read
the system requirements in the MPCI Product Manual link http://www.xantech.com/files/manuals/MPCI_Software_Install_Guide.pdf on top right hand corner of this page carefully.
Apple and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.